Need A Lift?
. . .Think Castle Car Services, Inc.
We have been providing exceptional non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) services to Mid-Michigan residents since 2002. Whether you need transportation for an Independent Medical Examination (IME), rehabilitation services, medical treatments, or doctor appointments, Castle Car Services, Inc. will get you there safely—and on time. We take pride in what we do and provide only the best services to ambulatory and non-ambulatory clients.
What makes us different from the rest?
- We directly bill the auto insurance and accept private payments that are otherwise not covered for transportation.
- We take pride in ourselves for providing only the best care for our clients. Whether you are using a wheelchair, walker, crutches or are fully ambulatory, the price is always the same. We do not charge based on your condition. This also means the service is always the same—nothing short of exceptional.
- We happily welcome attendant care aides, family members, and other care providers.
- We are available for recurring scheduled appointments, or for one-time transportation use.
- All of our vehicles are washed and cleaned daily after each use
- Are smoke-free.
- All of our vehicles are state safety inspected in an MDOT certified facility.
- Our drivers have a minimum of 3 years experience with a chauffeur’s license and are CPR certified.
- All of our drivers maintain a clean and neat appearance.
For over 16 years, Castle Car Services, Inc. has been servicing Mid-Michigan residents with non-emergency medical transportation needs. We have built, established, and maintained strong relationships and continue to uphold an exceptional reputation; not just with our clients, but with rehabilitation facilities, case managers, healthcare providers, and other crucial members of the client’s rehabilitation team.
Our service extends throughout the Mid-Michigan area, including but not limited to Brighton, Howell, Fowlerville, Lansing, Haslett, Farmington, Novi.
To schedule for hassle-free, safe, reliable non-emergency transportation simply do one of the following:
Call: (517) 223-1262 or (517) 819-6350
Fax: (517) 223-4483
Castle Car Services. Inc
5785 Somerset Dr. A7
Bath, MI 48808
If you have any other questions, concerns, or complaints, please do not hesitate to contact us via one of the methods above.