Need A Lift?
Think Castle Car Services, Inc.
For a free quote or to schedule your transportation needs!
Who We Are
Castle Car Services, Inc. has been providing exceptional non-emergency medical transportation (NEMT) services to Mid-Michigan residents since 2002. We have built, established, and maintained strong relationships and continue to uphold an outstanding reputation; not just with our clients, but with rehabilitation facilities, case managers, healthcare providers, and other crucial members of the client’s rehabilitation team.
What Makes us Different from the Rest?
Whether you need transportation for an Independent Medical Examination (IME), rehabilitation services, medical treatments, or doctor appointments, Castle Car Services, Inc. will get you there safely—and on time. We take pride in what we do and provide only the best services to ambulatory and non-ambulatory clients.
- We directly bill auto insurance and accept private payments that are otherwise not covered for transportation.
- We take pride in ourselves for providing only the best care for our clients. Whether you are using a wheelchair, walker, crutches, or are fully ambulatory, the price is always the same. We do not charge based on your condition, so this also means the service is still the same—nothing short of exceptional.
- We happily welcome attendant care aides, family members, and other care providers.
- We are available for recurring scheduled appointments, or one-time transportation use.
- All of our vehicles
- Are washed and cleaned daily after each use.
- Are smoke-free.
- Are state safety inspected in an MDOT certified facility.
- Our drivers
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience with a chauffeur’s license and are CPR certified.
- Maintain a clean and neat appearance.
Our service extends throughout the Mid-Michigan area; this includes but is not limited to:
- Eaton County
- Genesee County
- Greater Lansing-East Lansing Area
- Ingham County
- Lapeer County
- Livingston County
- Macomb County
- Oakland County
- Washtenaw County
- Wayne County
If your area isn’t listed or you’d prefer to specify your location, please do not hesitate to call and inquire.
“Great service at an affordable rate!”
It’s true! Our current service rate is $2.40/mile, starting at the client’s door. There is no pickup charge in most cities. Contact us today to see if yours is on the list. Best of all, we will beat any competitor’s rate by 20%, guaranteed.
Call or email us to schedule for hassle-free, safe, reliable non-emergency transportation:
Hours of Operation: 7 AM — 6 PM
If you have any other questions, concerns, or complaints, please do not hesitate to contact us.